A Joyful Enterprise — ANTRC
We believe that the determination of running a company is not only making the best profits, but also giving back to the community by opening job opportunities to those in need. ANTRC persists in employee-oriented philosophy and builds it upon honesty, conscientiousness and regularity.
We also stipulate corporate responsibility based on Maslow’s hierarchy of needs theory, bringing happiness and benefits to employees both mentally and physically.
- Physiological Needs: Subsidization on victuals and physical check-ups.
- Safety Needs: Regular working hours and stable allowance.
- Social Needs: Extracurricular activities with colleagues.
- Esteem Needs: Equality on employees and additional bonus based on achievements.
- Self-actualization: Satisfy one and another and practice promotions for eligible staff members.
Welcome to join ANTRC! We cherish, appreciate, trust, rectify, and advance. Working in a pleasant environment enhances efficiency, and working in groups makes us stronger.
We practice gender equality and respect one another. (%)
We advocate the innovation between generations. (%)
We fit employee into relevant position based on each individual's expertise and profession. (%)
Length of Service
We merge the experience from senior staff and the creativity from newly hired employees to establish diversified continuity. (%)